Deep Web Security Guide: Most often people are confused with finding the similarities between deep web and dark web. Actually, the internet is of three types: Surface Web, Deep Web and Dark Web. The surface web is a collection of websites, web pages and information that you can find on standard web engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and much more. The shocking fact is that surface web occupies only 4% of the internet. Deep Web is a collection or group of websites which cannot be indexed by standard web engines and it fills the remaining 96% of the internet. Whereas, the dark web is a portion of the Deep Web which is used for the illegal activities. The contents of the Dark Web and Deep Web can be accessed only by using the specific deep web browsers. Things like drugs trading, arms trading, illegal account details, and much more items are available on the dark web. The dark web was first invented for US Navy, but now it is used as the black market of the internet. Before accessing the contents of the Dark web or Deep web, you have to follow specific rules to prevent you from being sentenced. Hence check out the below Deep Web security Guide to access the Deep Web and Dark Web safely.
Deep Web Security Guide for Deep Web users:
1. Before accessing the hidden part of the internet, learn how to access the deep web safely. For help, check out here to know how to access the Deep Web securely.
2. Use the combination of Tor Browser and VPN to protect your privacy. If you are confused with selecting the VPN, then check out Best VPN 2018.
3. Cover your webcam with black tape or remove the webcam from your PC while accessing the darknet markets.
4. Create a second identity to prevent others from tracking your real IP address.
5. Don’t provide your personal information on the second identity. While accessing the darknet markets, use the unique username and secure password that you never used before. At the same time, use anonymous email services for the account creation in those black markets.
6. Don’t forget to update the Tor Browser regularly. Always check for the updates and install them whenever they are available.
8. Before accessing any new .onion URLs, you must use New Identity or New Tor Circuit.
- New Identity Shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + U
- New Tor Circuit Shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + L
9. Don’t access Deep Web on other’s phone, laptop, mac or any device.
10. If any website offers 2 Factor authentication, make sure to use it.
11. Very Important: Before establishing the Tor connection, run your VPN service and then start Tor Browser.
These are the 11 important Deep Web Security Guide that you have to follow while accessing the hidden part of the internet. For further queries, please comment below.