First of all, Deep Web is considered as the dark, secret, or dangerous websites that cannot be indexed by regular web-search engines like Google, Yahoo, and much more. These sites will be indexed by the use of Deep Web Browsers only. Here are some interesting facts about the deep web or the Deep web facts that everyone should know.
Top 17 Interesting Deep Web Facts
1. Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of the bitcoin protocol which the people relate to the transactions in the deep web.
2. The Deep Web is the category of largest web content, and it contains nearly 550 billion individual documents.
3. Almost 95% of the content found on the deep web is openly accessible information.
4. The content found in the Deep Web is 500 times larger than the content found in the surface web.
5. To access Deep websites, users must have to use Deep web browsers like Tor browser to protect their identity.
6. In the Deep web, users can buy organic things from the Netherlands.
7. Deep Web also has the people who sell credit card details for the various Contents.
8. Every day, nearly 30,000 websites are found to be hacked on the Deep Web.
9. Deep Web has a thriving economic system.
10. Silk Road is the most successful deep web platform ever used to sell and buying anything.
11. Invisible Web or Under-net is the other names used for the Deep Web.
12. The Deep Web contains nearly 7.5terabytes of information.
13. The U.S Government initially funded the tool to access the hidden websites (.Onion URLs).
14. In 2012, almost $1.2 million was spent on the Tor Project.
15. By using the TOR browser, you can stay anonymous while accessing the Deep Web.
16. It offers control infrastructure and command for the malware due to the nature of the hidden websites and services like TOR.
17. The government doesn’t want to stop the Deep Web as it would be too time-consuming.
These are the top 17 facts that everyone should know. For further queries, please comment below.