First of all, Deep Web is considered as the dark, secret, or dangerous websites which cannot be indexed by regular web-search engines like Google, Yahoo and much more. These sites will be indexed by the use of Deep Web Browsers only. Here are some interesting facts about the deep web or the Deep web facts that everyone should know.
Top 20 Interesting Deep Web Facts | Facts About Deep Web
1. Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of the bitcoin protocol, which the people relates to the transactions in the deep web.
2. The Deep Web is the category of largest web content, and it contains nearly 550 billion individual documents.
3. Almost 95% of the content found in the deep web is an openly accessible information.
4. The content found in the Deep Web is 500 times larger than the content found in the surface web.
5. To access Deep websites, users must have to use Deep web browsers like Tor browser to protect their identity.
6. In the Deep web, users can buy organic weeds from the Netherlands.
7. Deep Web also has the people who sell credit card details for the Adult Contents.
8. Every day, nearly 30,000 websites are found to be hacked on the Deep Web.
9. As per the study of University of Portsmouth, UK, almost 80% of the content in the Deep Web is found to be related to the Adult Contents.
10. Silk Road is the most successful deep web platform ever used to sell and buying anything.
11. Invisible Web or Under-net is the other names used for the Deep Web.
12. The Deep Web contains nearly 7.5terabytes of information.
13. The U.S Government initially funded the tool to access the hidden websites (.Onion URLs).
14. In 2012, almost $1.2 million was spent on the Tor Project.
15. The deep web also has the forums and sites to teach you how to “chat with the dead.”
16. Deep Web has a thriving economic system.
17. You can do all kinds of match-fixing and illegal betting on the deep web with ease.
18. By using TOR browser, you can stay anonymous while accessing the Deep Web.
19. It offers control infrastructure and command for the malware due to the nature of the hidden websites and services like TOR.
20. The government doesn’t want to stop the Deep Web as it would be too time-consuming.
These are the top 20 facts about Deep Web that everyone should know. For further queries about Deep Web Facts, please comment below.