Bitcoin ATM is a quickest and easiest internet machine that allows you to exchange, buy or sell bitcoins. Some Bitcoin ATMs enables you to both purchases of Bitcoin and redemption of Bitcoin for cash. In the case of transactions, you must provide your existing account user id to make transactions. Now, you send cash-to-cash payments to your friends and relatives in others countries by using two Bitcoin ATM.
Bitcoin kiosks machines are connected to the internet which allows you to insert cash in exchange for Bitcoins provided as a paper receipt or by moving money to a public key on the blockchain. Bitcoin ATMs look like ordinary ATMs, but it is not connected to any bank account. Instead, it is directly connected to a Bitcoin exchange. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued an advisory as ” they may charge high transaction fees – media describes a report on transaction fees as it highs 7% and exchange rates $50 over rates which you could not get anywhere else”.
Click here to know about The Deep Web Sites
History beyond Bitcoin ATM
- In Canada downtown Vancouver, a Robocoin machine was opened in the Waves coffee shop on October 29, 2013. It was the world’s first machine to be publicly placed with bitcoins available.
- In January 2016, Robocoin operation was ceased. Then some Robocoin machines have been converted to run other software.
- In the United States, the first bitcoin machine went online in a cigar bar, Albuquerque, New Mexico on February 18, 2014. Later, it was removed after 30 days.
- During late 2013, The D Casino installed the first Bitcoin ATM in a casino, Las Vegas.
- Due to interference with banks, a New Zealand Bitcoin machine operator announced to shut-down operations in 2014.
- In UK 2014, a former Robocoin operator hacked a bitcoin ATMs to run on software from rival manufacturer Lamassu.
According to AML/KYC standards, Bitcoin ATM operators need to adjust the deposits and withdrawals limits which are applicable in the jurisdiction where their ATMs are placed. A money transmitter license is required in some countries and states.
If you have any doubts on Bitcoin ATM, please comment below.